FLEET AND COMMERCIALWhen you’re an expert in your field, you know the meaning of hard work. As a Chevrolet Business Elite Dealer, we do too. It’s more than simply selling you a vehicle; it’s taking the time to get to know your business to help you find the right vehicle for your needs. And more than that, it’s about remaining a partner throughout the life cycle of your fleet. Not every GM Dealer is a Business Elite Dealer, but at Westgate Chevrolet, we are proud to say that we are. Your Priority is Business, Our Priority is YOU.
BUSINESS ELITE BENEFITS
GARY BALL FLEET/LEASE MANAGER
Gary Ball and his team are our GM Fleet and Commercial vehicle experts here at Westgate Chevrolet in Edmonton. They are not only qualified to find the best combination of incentives and discounts for their retail customers, they also have the experience and expertise to assist businesses of all sizes in the planning and acquisition of their commercial vehicle fleet. From the smallest of businesses to the largest corporations, they can assist with making the right transportation decisions.
LES FINNIGAN FLEET COMMERCIAL SALES MANAGERIt has been my pleasure to represent GM Cars and Trucks in the metro Edmonton area since July of 1986. My automotive experience consists of (4) years as a Retail Salesperson, (14) years as a New Vehicle Sales Manager, (2) years as a General Sales Manager, and (2) years as a Dealership General Manager. However, since October of 2007, I have been lucky enough to become a “GM Elite Gold Level” Fleet and Commercial Sales Manager.
WAYNE WOOD LEAD SERVICE ADVISORWayne Wood is our dedicated Service Advisor for our Buiness Elite customers. He ensures that our specialized facilities and extended hours keep you and your business moving.
WORK READY INVENTORYAt Westgate Chevrolet we keep an inventory of Work Ready vehicles on hand and ready to go at a moments notice. Upgrading or expanding your fleet? Replacing that worn out unit that no longer represents your business in the best light? No worries, we have you covered!
WORK READY LOANERSStay on task with loaner vehicles delivered right to your job site if need be. It's just another way the Business Elite team here at The Chevy Farm keeps you moving.
GM BUSINESS CHOICE PROGRAM
AVAILABLE TO ALL BUSINESSES!With the GM Business Choice program, you'll have access to options that help offset the cost of getting your new Chevrolet vehicle work-ready. Upgrade your vehicle with Adrian Steel exclusively designed load runner, racks, and toolbox ... or add your own accessories using one of the program's four options:
Van UpfitsAdrian Steel ® van upfits now feature the new AD series shelving! AD series shelving features truly adjustable shelves, the ability to easily add accessories and an adaptable rail system that lets you re-position your shelving. The AD series, for the way you work!
Program DetailsThe Business Choice program is available with eligible 2017 Chevrolet vehicles. See the full list of eligible vehicles in the chart. To qualify for the program, you must: -Provide your Fleet Account Number (FAN). If you don't have one, it's easy to sign up for it. Here's how: Visit Westgate Chevrolet and speak with Gary's team who will assist you in completing a FAN Enrollment Form. -Provide proof of a minimum of five vehicles registered in the company name or owner/operator name or place an order for three or more new eligible GM vehicles at one time for day-to-day business purposes. -Examples of eligible businesses include, but are not limited to: electricians, plumbers, landscapers, construction contractors and farmers. Contact us for eligibility details. -Customers who operate a business in Canada and have a registered Business Number (BN or GST number) with the Government of Canada are eligible for the Business Choice Program.
COMMERCIAL LINKIn business, nothing matters more than staying one step ahead — and running at maximum efficiency. Commercial Link, takes advantage of OnStar® hardware embedded within your vehicle, so you have access to real-time status reports and can view or download consolidated vehicle reports.
MAINTENANCE TRACKINGMinimize downtime by keeping up to date on your business vehicles’ status with real-time maintenance tracking.
- Keep track of costs by using vehicle data for maintenance management
- Identify low tire pressure and maintenance issues prior to a breakdown
- Proactively schedule maintenance and be prepared with an alternative vehicle
- Create opportunities using real-time insights on driver performance
- View your business vehicles’ average and top speed reporting
- Set notifications for real-time speed alerts
FUEL CONSUMPTION TRACKING
- Use vehicle data to estimate future fuel usage
- View your business vehicles’ real-time fuel levels
- Track how often your vehicles are refueled
- Get easy access to fuel consumption reports over time
GPS LOCATION TRACKING
- View your business vehicles’ current or past locations with real-time GPS location tracking
- Make scheduling easier with improved route planning
- Locate which vehicles are at which job locations
- Take advantage of geofencing: get real-time alerts when your vehicles travel outside of their approved area
REAL-TIME STATUS REPORTS
- View or download consolidated business vehicle reports across any time frame
- Easy access to your vehicles’ data to make expense reports and timesheets easier
- Take advantage of the ease of separating business and personal expenses