EDMONTON, AB CHEVROLET SERVICE, BODY SHOP, PARTS, AND ACCESSORIES AT WESTGATE CHEVROLET LTD
Westgate Chevrolet Ltd doesn’t just provide Edmonton, AB Chevrolet drivers with new and used vehicle sales. Our dealership is also here to provide you with service and body shop repair, auto parts, and genuine GM accessories.
When you bring your vehicle to our service department, you’ll have GM-certified service experts taking care of your auto repair needs.
When you get accidental body damage, our on-site collision centre will look after you and your vehicle. The body shop works with all major insurance companies and repairs all makes and models. When you need to find auto parts, place an order through our parts department. Our parts specialists can even help you locate the perfect set of tires for your Chevrolet.
We even carry GM accessories so you can outfit your car, truck, or SUV to fit your needs. Save time by using our website to schedule your service appointment or to submit your parts request.
The service and parts departments at Westgate Chevrolet Ltd are open Monday through Saturday. We look forward to seeing you at our Edmonton, AB Chevrolet dealership soon!
Westgate Chevrolet, The Chevy Farm Body Shop provides:
BOOK YOUR FREE ESTIMATE ONLINE
EXPERIENCED GM FACTORY TRAINED
- Experienced GM Factory trained technicians;
- GM equipment to do the job right;
- In house GM trained Mechanical technicians to complete any mechanical work required;
- Preference for using genuine GM parts for your repair; and
- A mission focused on customers: Completely Satisfied Customers
- Free Repair Estimates While You Wait. Get your free repair estimate completed while you wait. Don't accept an appointment weeks away for something that only takes a few minutes to do. We can likely have your car repaired before some others can schedule you in for a quote.
Westgate Chevrolet Body Shop stands behind our workmanship for as long as you own your vehicle. Our fully equipped collision centre/body shop works tirelessly to match all colours and trims, yielding a factory-quality finish.
We are in constant communication with insurance companies to ensure that your vehicle returns to a like-new state quickly. If you have any questions regarding this or any other repair issues feel free to call or stop by and talk with Nathan (Ph: 780-930-4144) or email nmurti@Westgatechev.com
WHAT TO DO BEFORE AN AUTOMOBILE ACCIDENT
1. Be proactive and be prepared. PRINT OUT a copy of our Accident Checklist and keep it in your vehicle or pick one up the next time you come in to Westgate.
2. Make sure you have "loss of use" coverage on your insurance policy. (S.E.F. 20). This pays for a rental replacement vehicle when you make an insurance claim. The cost is minimal. Call your agent to inquire.
If you have any questions regarding this or any other repair issues feel free to call or stop by and talk with Nathan. (Ph: 780-930-4144)
IF ANYONE IS INJURED CALL 911.
- If anyone is injured call 911.
- Stay calm.
- If vehicles are not moveable or a law has been broken (impaired) call police at 780-423-4567.
- Get the names and phone numbers of any witnesses (before they leave).
- Get the license plate numbers of the other vehicles involved (before they leave).
- If safe to do so, move vehicles out of the way and exchange information.
- Call your Insurance Company
- If vehicle is over $2000.00 in damage, go to your nearest Police Station and report accident whether you are at fault or not. You will need an Accident Sticker to get any repairs done on your vehicle.
- Have vehicle towed to Westgate Chevrolet Body shop. Call Nathan at (780) 930-4144 if you require any further assistance.
CHOOSING A BODY SHOP
YOU CHOOSE your repair shop, NOT the insurance company. It is the law.
Insurance Companies will tell you:
1. To take your GM vehicle to a foreign manufacturers body shop.
DON'T LISTEN... According to law, the insurance company is required to inform you that you have the right to choose your repair shop but they also suggest going to others. DON’T LISTEN….
2. They need to guarantee the work?
If Westgate Chevrolet Body Shop will guarantee their work then the insurance company is deceiving you. Why guarantee the work of a shop that guarantees its work? Insurance double speak? Westgate guarantees the work for as long as you own the vehicle.
3. To go to there preferred body shop.
You have the right to fix yours at your preferred shop!!!! Westgate Chevrolet. If there is a disagreement do you want the shop on the insurance company's side or on your side? We work for you, the preferred shop works for the insurance company! The law says it is your right to choose the repair facility.
4. Westgate might charge you more or extra bill.
We repair your vehicle as per the insurance company's estimate just like any other body shop.
5. You won't have to pay for betterment or depreciation if you go to our preferred shop.
Just call us and we will match any "incentives" your insurance company is offering to get you to go to their preferred shop. Is it worth it if you end up with non-GM parts and a compromised warranty>
6. Quality Replacement Parts (QRP) is just as good as OEM GM parts.
GM does NOT warranty any non-GM parts. If your vehicle is still covered by Factory Warranty I recommend you use only new OEM GM parts for any auto body repairs. Keep your GM a GM! "Quality Replacement" or "Aftermarket" parts are cheaper and often don't fit as well. It is easy for the insurance company to say they are just as good; they don't have to install them or modify them to fit. These parts are great for when your vehicle is a little older, off warranty and you want to save some money.
Personally contact Nathan Murti, Body Shop Manager @ (780) 930-4144 or e-mail him at email@example.com if you have any questions or auto body concerns.