- Condition: Used
- Certified: Yes
- Body Style: SUV
- Fuel Type: Gasoline Fuel
- Mileage: 116,670
- Engine: Gas I4 2.4L/145
- Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
- Drivetrain: AWD
- Exterior Color: Nightfall Grey Metallic
- Interior Color: Jet Black
- City MPG:
- Highway MPG:
Based on EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition, and other factors.
The Chevrolet Equinox is more refined and quiet than many of its competitors, while offering the versatility and value that a budget-conscious family would expect. It's the Equinox's combination of affordability, space, safety, technology, and refinement that continually make it a solid pick for families compared to other compact and compact-plus crossovers. Its versatility makes it perfect for family errands, commuting, and even longer road trips. It's no wonder why compact crossovers in general, and the Chevrolet Equinox in particular, are replacing the mid-size family sedan.
- Minimum 3 months, 5000 km Warranty or balance of factory – whichever is longer 3 month/5000km Warranty
- 24 Hour Certified Roadside Assistance
- 30 Day or 2500 km Vehicle Exchange Privilege
- Certified 150+ Point Inspection
- If you’re considering a pre-owned vehicle or your current vehicle’s connected services are inactive, you can still enjoy many or all of the same features and services found in new vehicles. OnStar Services Trial and a 3-Month SiriusXM Trial Subscription
- Visit the Owner Centre and mobile app any time to track your service history, view your Owner’s Manual and how-to videos, check your warranty status and more! GM Owner Centre and Mobile App
- $500 Student Discount if a GM Product is Purchased
Prices ALL in except GST. All prices, specifications and availability subject to change without notice. Contact dealer for most current information. Optional Wheel Locks can be removed for $65.00 (Only applies toward new vehicles).
Fuel consumption ratings and estimates based on GM testing in accordance with Government of Canada approved test methods. Refer to vehicles.nrcan.gc.ca for details.Your actual fuel consumption may vary.
The features and options listed are for the Used 2017 Chevrolet Equinox and may not apply to this specific vehicle.