We would like to provide you with an update on our response to COVID-19 and our commitment to you moving forward.
For the immediate future, Wolfe Automotive dealerships will remain open for business and operating with caution for the protection of our staff and our customers.
In response to the various provincial health authorities recommendations, Wolfe Automotive has taken the following steps to limit the potential transmission of COVID-19;
Maintaining Dealership Cleanliness
- Wolfe Automotive dealerships are continuously being cleaned and disinfected on a daily and weekly basis.
- All staff have been asked to be diligent in cleaning their surroundings, to increase hand-washing and personal hygiene techniques.
Friendly Greeting & Social Spacing
- Social spacing is in effect and we are reminding all staff to maintain 6 ft of space between individuals when they communicate with each other.
- We’re still the friendly service providers as you have grown accustomed to; however, we will be adopting the Health & Safety Advisory "no hand-shake" policy until further advised from Alberta Health & Safety.
Travel Concerns & Further Development
- Employees who have travelled outside of Canada are not to return to work and self-isolate per the direction of Health Canada and Alberta Health for 14-Days
- Customers with upcoming appointments scheduled with us who may be experiencing flu-like symptoms, have recently travelled outside of Canada, or have been in contact with someone who may have the virus, we ask you to reschedule your service appointment to a later date.
The health, safety and well-being of our employees and our customers is Wolfe Automotive’s top priority and we are following the lead and advice of provincial health authorities at this important time.
These measures are being taken out of an abundance of caution to keep our communities safe.
As further developments take place, we will continue to review and monitor our practices to ensure the safety of our clients, our staff and our communities.
Preventative tips during your visit:
- Carry personal hand sanitizers or disinfectant wipes. Hand Sanitizer is also available throughout our dealership
- Wash your hands in our sanitized restrooms with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands Please stay home & reschedule if you are sick
- When coughing or sneezing:
- Cover your mouth and nose with your arm or tissues to reduce the spread of germs
- Immediately dispose of any tissues you have used into the garbage as soon as possible and wash your hands afterwards
- Video walk-around of the vehicles are available on our website.
- Sales conversations with customers are available upon request, remotely via telephone and through email or video conferencing if preferred.
- Test drives will be available to you at your home, work or requested place of convenience. Simply call or book your test-drive online & we will contact you right away!
GM Financial has a team in place to assist and a dedicated line for inquiries about deferring payments on your lease or non-prime loans with GMF.
Please use the following phone line and email:
Phone: 1-888-557-5327 (this is a DEDICATED line EST) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the latest updates on GM Canada's response to coronavirus/COVID-19, please visit www.gm.ca/en/coronavirus or our brand sites:
- Chevrolet: chevrolet.ca/en/chevrolet-cares
- Buick: buick.ca/en/here-to-help
- GMC: gmccanada.ca/en/here-to-help
- Cadillac: cadillaccanada.ca/en/weve-got-your-back
OnStar and Connected Vehicle Services
- Complimentary Data Offer - For those OnStar customers who currently do not have complimentary data with their OnStar subscriptions, OnStar will be offering 3GB/3 months (whichever comes first) of in-vehicle data.
- OnStar Crisis Assist services are being made available to customers for a limited time.
- Access to specially trained OnStar Advisors who are ready to help 24/7 during emergencies and other unexpected situations.
- Special routing assistance, including hospitals or clinics
- Connecting to family members, Emergency Medical Dispatch and First Responders
- Be assured that our OnStar Advisors are ready to help with the best and latest information, thanks to GM's partnerships, training and open communications with the Canadian Public Health Services and other public safety professional associations.
Certified Service & Concierge Services Available
Wolfe Automotive Group provides convenient services regardless of our current crisis.
- Book your service appointment online & we will deliver a rental vehicle or available loaner upon your request or simply pick up your vehicle from home or work. If you don't require a rental, our shuttle services are also available. Once Service is completed on your vehicle, you may simply pick up your vehicle or have it delivered to your home free of charge. For more information regarding our available Concierge & Certified Services, please contact us at 780-483-3320