You can trust in the GM Chevrolet collision centre in Edmonton at Westgate Chevrolet to guarantee your vehicle is returned to pristine condition, without delay and without costing you an arm and a leg! The experienced and GM-trained technicians in our GM Chevrolet body shop have the know-how and the state-of-the-art equipment to ensure the work is done right, the first time, following any accident or mishap.
Here’s what you can expect at our accredited GM collision centre:
- Free estimates
- Specially trained technicians
- 13 service bays
- 3 car unibody pull systems
- 1 truck frame machine
- 1 down-draft spray booth
- 1 gas bake oven
- Original GM parts and accessories
- No out-sourcing of work; we handle everything from windshield replacement to wheel alignment to body straightening
- Courtesy vehicles if required
Rights of the Insured
You may be requested by your insurer to deal with independent body shops. It is important for you to note that it is your right to bring your vehicle to the body shop of your choosing.